Blogging is a great way to bring new customers into your Collinsville, IL business. When used properly, it can be a great way to reach out to new markets, build relationships with existing customers, and show the human side of your business. There are lots of reasons blogging is excellent for lead generation, but we’ve decided to focus on three today:
It Helps Drive More (Targeted) Traffic to Your Website
- This is especially true if you are using blogging as a lead generation tool by writing blog posts that are related to the products or services offered by your business. Bloggers often use SEO (Search engine optimization) techniques on their blogs, so they appear higher in search results when people search for terms relevant to their business or industry. For example, let’s say you are running an automobile repair shop. If you create blog posts about automobile maintenance and publish them regularly, then readers who are searching for information about car services may find your site through Google or other search engines.
- You can only promote your landing page so much. This way, people who otherwise wouldn’t have found out about your company will be able to see what it has to offer them- which could ultimately lead to more visitors coming across the page when browsing social media sites.
Blogging Gives Your Visitors a Reason to Convert
- It helps build trust with your visitors because you’re providing information that’s useful and relevant to them. Your blog becomes an online resource for people interested in what you have to offer, so it makes sense that they’d want to contact you or buy from you if they found something valuable on your blog—and when they do, it adds value for both parties.
It’s One of the Most Cost-Effective Long-Term Strategies
- Building a blog is an investment in your business, not just in terms of time or money, but also in terms of marketing strategy and brand presence. The amount you’ll spend on blogging over time will be significantly less than what you would spend on other forms of advertising; for many businesses, it may even be free!
- One good blog post can circulate for months and years to come. Even after you have finished promoting your blog post it won’t disappear- they could begin to start ranking in search results and random shares from readers. This is why you should strive to create evergreen content that remains relevant over long periods of time.
It’s time to make a move and start incorporating blog posts into your marketing strategy. Blogging is not a passing trend, but a powerful part of today’s modern marketing strategy. Not sure where to start? Hometown Marketing Group is here to help you on your lead generation journey. Feel free to reach out: we would love to chat!