Dental, Medical, Vision
Now Hiring a Full-Time Position for a Marketing & Sales Professional
Digital Account Marketing Manager with an assigned territory of Randolph, Monroe, St. Clair & Washington IL Counties
- Job type: Full-time
- Consultative Sales Position with Unlimited Opportunity for Growth. Manage & Grow an existing Book of Business
- Safe, Work Environment with Paid Training
- Work 8-5 Monday through Friday. No Evenings, Weekends, or Major Holidays
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience (Preferred)
- Proficient use of a tablet or similar device
- Strong writing, grammar, and communication skills
- High energy with a positive can-do attitude
- Self-Starter and can work independently
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills
- Good writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and highly competitive & motivated to win
- Knowledge of MS Office Word & Excel, Google Tools for Small Business, and Social Media Platforms
- Dress attire is Business Casual
- Valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance (Required) & Successful Completion of a Background Check
- Weekly Base Salary plus Weekly Commissions on every sale (existing & new clientele)
- Annual compensation of $45,000 -$70,000
- Supplemental pay types: Various Bonuses & Incentives
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Prospect for new businesses to increase your client base.
- Build and maintain client base through renewal, increased and new business opportunities.
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts to clients and the benefits of how our products work better together to help our clients find success.
- Demonstrate and present to clients with a proven successful sales presentation, approach, and solutions packages.
Who we are looking for:
This is not your average sales job, and we are looking for an upbeat and entrepreneurial spirit. HMG is an established marketing and advertising agency that has been working with local business owners & managers throughout IL, MO, and KY since 1992.! We specialize in Social Media Marketing, Website Design, Online Digital Listings, Search PPC, Online Display & Video Advertising, and SEO Specialization. Our team is growing, and we are in search of an energetic digital sales representative. You will be a key member of a growing team that is focused on the execution of innovative digital advertising campaigns.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with small to medium-sized businesses and will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by selling our diversified digital products & services that provide great ROI to our clients.
This position is for those who are driven to succeed and want to create a positive impact with local businesses as a partner for new customers & revenue growth for their clients.
Hometown Marketing Group Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address: email@example.com Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hometown Marketing Group Inc will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability. In addition, we participate in E-Verify.
Like what you see? Join Our Team!
Hometown Marketing Group, Inc. is growing and so is our team. Please, browse our open positions for a chance to work for one of the top Digital Marketing Agencies in the Mid-West area!