Hometown Marketing Group, Inc.
Sales Representative (Advertising / Marketing / Internet / Digital)
Begin an exciting and profitable sales career, today.
We are Hometown Marketing Group, Inc., specializing in advertising and publishing of various on-line, digital, and mobile marketing programs for local businesses. We are looking for two highly motivated and excitable people who are looking for a career, not just a job. You will be engaged in business development, sales, and marketing of our various digital products to businesses in the Metro East, Illinois area.
This is a great opportunity for sales people looking to learn what the world of sales is all about or for seasoned sales reps that are looking for an exciting career change.
We offer an exceptional compensation package that could potentially earn you $50k+ the first year!
- Base salary – $30k
- All leads are furnished
- No evenings, no weekend or overnight travel
- Paid training
As the Sales Representative for our company that specializes in advertising and publishing of various on-line, digital, and mobile marketing programs for local businesses, you will be engaging in business development, sales and marketing. You will be providing quality customer service.
You will learn all aspects of our various digital marketing plans such as: Custom Web Sites, GEO Specific Landing Pages, Mobile Text Marketing, CPM Mobile Advertising, Smartphone Deals, Business Apps and Facebook Advertising.
As a Sales Representative for our company that specializes in advertising and publishing of various on-line, digital and mobile marketing programs for local businesses, you will be engaging in business development, sales, and marketing, while providing quality customer service. You should have the ability to meet the following requirements.
Additional requirements for our Sales Representative include:
- Must possess a Can-Do-Attitude
- Must enjoy talking to people
- Must not be afraid of hard work
- Have prior customer service experience
- Have great presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have knowledge of various digital marketing options available on the internet
Education / Experience
- 2 year college degree helpful, but not necessary
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience
- We are looking for educated individuals looking to start their career in local digital sales.
If you have great customer service skills, are energetic and self-motivated, this is your opportunity. Personal interviews will be held in our Fairview Heights, IL office.
Please call between the hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm
Monday through Friday to set up your interview.